Reservation and information: email@example.com
|High season||Low season|
|Weekend = Friday 16h - Sunday 12h||€ 350,-||€ 300,-|
|Long weekend = Friday 16h - Monday 12h||€ 400,-||€ 350,-|
|Midweek = Monday 16h-Friday 12h||€ 400,-||€ 350,-|
|Week = Monday to Monday or Friday to Friday.||€ 700,-||€ 600,-|
High season = 1st July to 31st August, Easter weekend, the weeks of Christmas and New Year. All other periods (including school holidays and long weekends outside summer holiday) are low season. Contact us for prices for long weekends or other stays than a standard weekend or midweek.
- A caution of € 150,- is asked for each reservation. This caution is repaid at the latest 30 days after the stay when everything has been found to be in a good state.
- Bed linen can be rented for € 5,- per person (so € 10,- for a double bed). A kitchen set (towels, sponge) can be used free of charge. Bath towels can be rented for € 2,- each.
- If you wash, dry and iron the linen and towels yourself, use is free of charge.
- Optional final cleaning: € 45,-
- The caution has to be paid at the time of reservation, or at the last 3 months before the stay if the reservation takes place longer than 3 months beforehand.
- The price for the stay has to be paid at the latest 2 weeks before the stay.
- Cancellation policy: longer than 2 weeks in advance: complete refund. 2 weeks to 1 day in advance: € 50,- is withheld. Cancellation on the day itself: the caution is withheld. Cancellation due to illness, grave family circumstances and the like is always free if proven.
Click here for a standard rental contract. For now it's only available in Dutch.